Hi Folks,

I am working with LIST Address Points data from
http://listdata.thelist.tas.gov.au/opendata/ (Specifically Clarence
Municipality) and I need to concatenate into one field the full address of
each location. I am struggling to figure out how to do it when there are
fields for unit numbers, building names, numbers to and from etc. Many of
the fields are also NULL so clearly I want those fields disregarded.

Can someone give me a quick heads up on how to NOT add the data from a field
that has NULL?

Chances are I will be doing this regularly so I am keen to document the
required expressions for others to use as well.

Cheers - Phil

Volunteer Mapper -  <http://www.redcross.org.au/volunteering.aspx> Red Cross