Thanks folks,

Much appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Mandel [mailto:tech_...@wildintellect.com]
Sent: Saturday, 31 October 2015 1:45 AM
To: David Fawcett; Phil (The Geek) Wyatt
Cc: qgis-user
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] GEOJSON Marker colours

That said, there are some potential workarounds. If this is for a web map you
could 1. save the style to SLD, then reapply the SLD with your web js code or
2. Save the style information into columns of your attribute table and the use
code to rextract those components to be useful. The QGIS2leaf and QGIS2Web
plugins have a little something like that going on in them.

Enjoy,
Alex