From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jachym
Cepicky
Sent: 25. november 2015 11:28
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] qgis server does not return any data from WFS

Hi,

several days, I'm fighting QGIS server - on lightttpd now on Apache server with
*same* result: WFS GetFeatureType request does not return any data.

I created project, set all necessary metadat, coordinate systems, made sure
data are in readable path etc...

I've published the service using qgis_mapserver.fcgi - WMS works
(GetCapabilitiers, GetMap, GetFeatureInfo), but WFS works just for
GetCapabilitiers, GetFeatureType request returns just the first response element

<wfs:FeatureCollection xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"; xmlns:ogc="h
.....>

and that's all - not even the closing tag. It seems, the server refuses to work
in the middle of construction of the response :-(

I have

            FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH /var/www/qgis
            FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_DEBUG 1
            FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE  /tmp/qgis-server.log
            FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL  1

but  /tmp/qgis-server.log is empty (even created)

In the apache error log, only following lines can be found:
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
ERROR 4: Unable to open /var/www/html/tmp/pokus/vrstva.shp or
/var/www/html/tmp/pokus/vrstva.SHP.

BUT, accessing the file vrstva.shp from http://localhost/tmp/pokus/vrstva.shp
works, apache user can read it and, as I already said: WMS GetMap and
GetFeatureInfo works

I've tested QGIS mapserver 2.12 and 2.8 on lightttpd as well as apache, with
old projects as well as completely new with just one line in shapefile - same
result all the time.  Ubuntu 15.10 btw.

Any hint?

Thanks

Jachym