Got a client and we're working through a problem - They have 2.14.3 Standalone. We are trying to activate GRASS 7. When we leave provider options we get an error of:
Wrong Value for parameter "Msys Folder"
Specified Path does not exist: C:/Progra~1/QGISES~1/apps\msys"

Since msys is not there anymore, is there something I can set this to to get rid of the error. I typically run the Advanced installer - but they went with standalone so now I've switched to standlone. I saw this mentioned on 14654 - https://hub.qgis.org/issues/14654 . For fun I set this to msvcrt and the error stopped and we were able to save the options - BUT - I have no idea if this is acceptable.

Randy