Hi,
I would try installing in another similar machine to see if you can reproduce
the problem. You could destroy the current .qgis2 folder. It should be
recreated on start up.
Try the easy install.  I would write down everything you have done and
make a need posts.  You could log a formal bug report.
You could try Osgeo live DVD. For a Linux install without actually installing
Linux in the meantime.
Good luck
Nicolas

On Jun 27, 2016 10:16, "defelix [via OSGeo.org]"