Da: Neumann, Andreas [mailto:a.neum...@carto.net]
Inviato: mercoledì 29 giugno 2016 14:17
A: Rossin Pietro <pietro.ros...@arpa.fvg.it>
Oggetto: Re: [Qgis-user] Qgis - Big Postgis layer - open attribute table takes
a life to execute

Hi Pietro,

There must be something awfully wrong with either your network, your Postgis
server or the way QGIS handles this particular data.

I just tested a Postgis table with 170000 point features and 15 columns in QGIS
2.14. It opens and renders the layer in 1 second and it opens the attribute
table in 5 seconds.

I also opened a POLYGON layer with 70000 features (type CurvePolygon) and it
opens and renders in about 7-8 seconds. Attribute table with 17 columns opens
in 4 seconds.

Are you loading a table or a view?

Are you able to share your data (e.g. as a Postgis dump file) so others can try
to reproduce? What you are experiencing seems unacceptable to me.

Andreas