Hi,
Qgis uses gdal library to deal with rasters.  I found some information in
the link below.  Perhaps the gdal user group could help.  It is
possible that you need an extra driver to read the files. (Perhaps installable
via the osgeo4w Qgis installer).  You can also try the semi automatic
classification plugin that is use for remote sensing imagery.  Perhaps
there is something in that plugin that could help.
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_pds.html
Nicolas
On Jul 8, 2016 08:25, "Adam Neather [via OSGeo.org]"