Yes, Processing WAS enabled, and it was broken!. I've uninstalled it and
now all is fine: Processing plugin was in conflict with Processing core.

So... it affects to updates from 2.14 to 2.16. All of you are advised:
after updating, you must unistall processing plugin, cause now it's part of
QGIS core.

Good QGISing!

Carlos Cerdán