Hi everyone,

I have a big list with custom projections that have to be added in QGIS.
I know how to do this using Custom CRS from Setting menu. However it would be a
time consuming job to add them one by one but then I have to distribute them to
around 50 computers.
In time these projections will be updated with new parameter values. No need to
explain how long job will be if this is done manually.

I am looking to a possible file in QGIS where those custom projections are
store so I can modify it using a python script.
Can someone tell me how and where those projections are stored in QGIS?

Thanks,
Marian

________________________________
This electronic message, as well as any transmitted files included in the
electronic message, may contain privileged or confidential information and is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is
addressed. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete the electronic message. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the electronic message is strictly
forbidden. NAV CANADA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
and/or other malicious code transmitted by this electronic communication.

Le présent message électronique et tout fichier qui peut y être joint peuvent
contenir des renseignements privilégiés ou confidentiels destinés à l’usage
exclusif des personnes ou des organismes à qui ils s’adressent. Si vous avez
reçu ce message électronique par erreur, veuillez en informer l’expéditeur
immédiatement et supprimez le. Toute reproduction, divulgation ou distribution
du présent message électronique est strictement interdite. NAV CANADA n’assume
aucune responsabilité en cas de dommage causé par tout virus ou autre programme
malveillant transmis par ce message électronique.