I am trying to connect to one of my databases under a postgreSQL 9.5.3
(x86) install on windows 7 and I can connect to my geoprocessing database,
just a location where I use PostGIS function on spatial data, but I cannot
connect to my workorders database. They are under the same install with the
same connection parameters. I get a message "consult message log for
details" when I test the connection but I cannot find the log with the
details in it.
Database; name; host, and port are correct so I don't know what the issue
might be. I was connected to it through libre base but I have since closed
that connection.
Anyone have a similar issue?
Tyler