      From: Badri Basnet <basn...@gmail.com>
 To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
 Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:54 PM
 Subject: [Qgis-user] Trying to establish contact with GIS educators using QGIS

    Hello List Members,   Greetings from Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.   I
have recently started using QGIS as a teaching tool for providing hands-on GIS
skills to my undergraduate students in my introductory GIS courses at the
University of Southern Queensland (USQ).   I am interested to contact with
members (possibly academics of other educational institutions) around the world
who are using QGIS software as a teaching tool in their GIS or GIS related
course/s.   Would there be a list of members (and their affiliation) currently
using QGIS software in their teaching?  If there is, please direct me to the
list. If not, please suggest me on how I could possibly contact other similar
users.   Thank you.   Regards   --- Badri B. Basnet School of Civil Engineering
& Surveying Faculty of Health, Engineering & Science, The University of
Southern Queensland West Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Phone: +61 7 46312537 Fax:
+61 7 46312526 E-Mail: badri.bas...@usq.edu.au