Good morning,

As part of a mission project, I talk currently with a significant
contributor to the development of qgis. We wonder about needs & expectations
of the users and developers regarding remote sensing qgis interface (in
particular, orfeo toolbox, wellknowed as OTB.

So could you tell me, dear qgis and/or remote sensing software users and/or
developpers your needs and expectations please?

In advance, thank you to throw light for us and to give your opinion. This
is a first and really important step in order to define and guide our
possible contribution to the software.

Kind regards.