Hello, this is my first mail to the list, so please bear with me. I am
trying to figure out how I can get Qgis to display my integer rasters i.e.
NLCD with the discrete values each having their own color. So if I have a
raster with values of 1,2 and 8 is there an automatic way to bin these
values without having a spectrum spanning from 1-8?

Seems there is no function to automatically categorize/bin discrete data.
Is this true?

I see its been posted as a feature request but have trouble believing that
it doesn't exist already.
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/14845

Others may be shocked that I'm too lazy to classify my rasters though.

Thanks in advance!

Jay