Hi,
I imagine your are dealing with raster?  You will need to select the
method  for georeferencing, then press the button to execute the
command.  I can't give more details as I don't have Qgis in front of
me.  You will see many examples on YouTube.
Nicolas
On Aug 6, 2016 10:12, "積丹尼 Dan Jacobson [via OSGeo.org]"
<ml-node+s1560n5279770...@n6.nabble.com> wrote: If I have a triangle ABC
on the canvas, and a similar triangle in the
georeferencer plugin window, and I map A to B, B to C, C to A, what must
I do to see the final map rotated?

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/can-the-georeferencer-plugin-rotate-tp5279770.html

                To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email
ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
                To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
                NAML