From: nag...@georepublic.de [mailto:nag...@georepublic.de] On Behalf Of Ko
Nagase
Sent: 03 August 2016 00:15
To: McDonaldR; qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] pgRoutingLayer plugin missing ConnectionManager

Hi Ross,

I tried to install pgRoutingLayer on my following desktop environment, but I
couldn't reproduce the issue.

=====
OS version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64 bit) QGIS version: 2.16.1 (32 bit,
Standalone Installer Version) Python version: Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6
2013, 19:54:46) [MSC
v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
=====

Could you try to uninstal => install pgRoutingLayer plugin, once ?
And if there is still problem after that, could you create a new GitHub issue
from the following link ?
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/issues

Regards,

Ko

> I’ve just tried to install the new version of the pgRoutingLayer
> plugin and get the following error:
>

> The plugin is broken. Python said:
>
> ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘ConnectionManager’
>

> Enabling the plugin in QGIS returns:
>
> Couldn't load plugin pgRoutingLayer due to an error when calling its
> classFactory() method
>

> Anyone else had this same issue?  Got a fix?
>

> I’m running with:
>
> Python version: 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC v.1500 32
> bit (Intel)] QGIS version: 2.16.1-Nødebo Nødebo, 8545b3b
>

> Thanks
>

> Ross
>

> Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Resources Department, IT
> Division | Angus Council, Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park,
> Forfar, DD8 1AT
>
> T: 01307 476419 | F: 01307 476401 | E: mcdona...@angus.gov.uk
>

> This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in
> error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If
> received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any
> attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal
> contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views
> of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network
> management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate content may be
> intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm
> that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or
> any attachment.

Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
Georepublic Japan
mail: nag...@georepublic.co.jp