Thanks for Andreas, It works.

2016-08-18

zhangkai.gis

From:"Neumann, Andreas" <a.neum...@carto.net>
Date:2016-08-18 14:51
Subject:Re: Re: [Qgis-user] My text was cutted by Qgis-server
To:"zhangkai.gis"<zhangkai....@163.com>
Cc:"QGIS User List"<Qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>

Hi zhangkai,
Please do not reply to me privately. Always reply to the mailing list.
From what you describe below, you are doing tiled WMS requests in OpenLayers 2.
Switch to single tile WMS mode and you should be fine. It will then behave the
same like in QGIS Desktop.
See also
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/83033/single-tiled-mapserver-wms-to-avoid-labels-and-features-cut-along-tile-borders-a
 or the OpenLayers 2 WMS documentation:
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Layer/WMS-js.html
Just use "singleTile: true" and you should be fine.
Andreas