Hi

On 23/08/2016 04:02, Johanna Botman wrote:

I am using the Tool box to find QGIS Geoalgorithms |Vector Layer Histogram

I have the PVTdataset as the Input Layer ,
I select Cadmium as the attribute (although I would like to see zinc, but that is not one of the options that is available)
I have 20 bins
I save the html file to a local directory.

As I write these steps I am using my PC at work and it crashes too.

I can verify the problem. Same crash using QGIS 2.14.5 on Win 7. Here are the steps:

I downloaded the meuse data from:  http://spatial-analyst.net/book/system/files/meuse.zip

Load the meuse point shapefile.

Open processing->QGIS Geoalgorithms->Graphics->Vector Layer Histogram

Choose cadium as attribute

number of bins=10

Click run---> Minidump

I did the same on Linux Mint, running QGIS 2.14.1 and the process succeeded, no problem.

Regards,

It is using QGIS 2.14.4 on Windows 7. My home machine is QGIS 2.16.1 on Win 10. Both 64 bit.

Johanna Botman
GIS / Assets Officer

Griffith City Council
Ph: 02 6962 8168

Inactive
          hide details for Nyall Dawson ---23/08/2016 10:46:25 AM---On