From: Qgis-user
<qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org<mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org>>
on behalf of Grant Boxer <box...@iinet.net.au<mailto:box...@iinet.net.au>>
Date: Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 18:00
To: "qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org<mailto:qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>"
<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org<mailto:qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Australias Dynamic datum

Australia plans to change it datum again. See article here
http://www.spatialsource.com.au/2016/08/australias-positioning-crisis-media-storm-continues/
 and here http://www.icsm.gov.au/gda2020/gmiwg.html. Does anyone see any QGIS
projection problems with this change? I would assume there will just be an
update to the EPSG projection data file.

Grant Boxer
Perth, Western Australia