No, I'm using QuickMapServices plugin

Il 14/09/2016 09:39, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:
On 14 September 2016 at 17:32, Carlo Cormio <carlo.cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm using QGIS 2.12.3 on Windows 10. After printing a map using QGIS map
composer, I checked some distances and found that map scale was different
from the expected one.
I set ISO A3, portrait, as page size. QGIS project has EPSG:3857 (due to the
use of a google satellite layer), but most of the other layers have
EPSG:32633. I tell you this in case it could affect prints.
Map scale in print composer was set to 1:5000, but when I measured distances
(I also put a scale in the composition) I found it was more or less 1:3500.
The strange thing is that the ratio between the two scales is 1,41, that is
exactly ISO A3:A4 ratio.
What did I do wrong? Is there a setting I missed?
Are you using the OpenLayers plugin?

Nyall

Hope I gave all the necessary information.

Regards,

Carlo