Hi,

Thanks Matthias for pointing me to the URL of the correct documentation.

I have a folder with my project and data files and I placed it in
/Android/data/ch.opengis.qfield/files
as the documentation suggested.
When I open QField and try to open a project I get a dialog to browse to this
folder but QField doesn't see this new folder.

I also tried to copy the contents of my folder to the documents folder inside
/Android/data/ch.opengis.qfield/files but when I browse to this documents
folder to open a project QField finds nothing inside.

In the filebrowser on my phone I see the files are there (also the folder I
copied previously is shown).

Am I missing something?

Regards,