Von: Tyler Veinot [mailto:tylerkvei...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. September 2016 13:30
An: Scholle, Burghardt (15-3 GIS)
Cc: Erwan Conseil; QGIS User List
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-user] Qfield

Burghardt
What WMS services are you using, open data types served by OpenStreetMap and
the like or self hosted custom WMS layers?
Tyler

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:42 AM,
<burghardt.scho...@stadt.wolfsburg.de<mailto:burghardt.scho...@stadt.wolfsburg.de>>
 wrote:
Hi Laurent,
I've just make my first steps with QField last weekend and don't have any
Problems. I use QField under Android. There is a basic documentation under [1].
I prepare the data in QGIS 2.16 (!) and use the "Offline Editing plugin". It
works fine and quite fast. WMS-Services are also working.

Regards
Burghardt

[http://www.qfield.org/docs/]