No, I was wrong. It was set to 1000 or 10 000, so I tried it with 100 000,
but still I received only 1000 features.

Another problem is that I wanted to download only the features of the
current map view and enabled "only request objects intersecting with current
view" ("nur sich mit aktueller Ansicht ├╝berschneidende Objekte abfragen"),
but this doesn't work. I only get one object. I need this option for another
data set, where there is no attribute describing the location.
Trying to download the whole data set, I probably have the same problem as
described above: I only receive 10 000 objects.
It was this link:
http://fbinter.stadt-berlin.de/fb/wfs/geometry/senstadt/re_02_07flurab2009