Thanks Fabrice,

I will certainly try mbtiles.

Regards,

Van: F T [mailto:ouk...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 23 september 2016 11:20
Aan: Reginald Carlier
Onderwerp: Re: [Qgis-user] QField

Hello
I'm also disapointed with gptk raster : too slow, not easy to prepare
For QField, we rather use .mbtiles format, created from QGis and the QTiles
extension.
All formats that QGis uses can be converted in .mbtiles, it's very very easy to
prepare.
QField uses .mbtiles raster very well, it's fast to display
Tested with a 4Go .mbtiles
Fabrice