Van: Alexander Bruy [mailto:alexander.b...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 4 oktober 2016 15:41
Aan: Reginald Carlier
CC: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Onderwerp: Re: plugin doesn't find exiftool executable

It does. Now I see, you just do it wrong and without reading documentation :-).

"ExifTool Config" field used to specify custom config file, not executable.
Path to executable file should be configured in plugin settings.

Please check documentation at
https://github.com/NaturalGIS/geotag_and_import_photos/wiki

Hope this helps

--