Le mardi 11 octobre 2016 12:31:16, Jürgen E. Fischer a écrit :
> Hi Even,
>
> On Tue, 11. Oct 2016 at 12:28:55 +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> > If the mentioned revisions had cleanly applied to 2.1.1, osgeo4w would
> > already be updated. ;)
>
> Sorry, I was referring to the shape file issues - not what this is about.

The changes were rather large for the shapefile repacking issue, so yes I guess
they didn't apply cleanly. Or perhaps because of other fixes.

By the way if you apply patches to "official" GDAL versions into the OSGeo4W
GDAL builds, it could be great to mention them somewhere (perhaps a note in
the related GDAL ticket ? or in https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-gdal
?), otherwise some behaviour might be hard to explain if one is not aware of
that patching.

> Anyway, when 2.1.2 is out, it'll appear in osgeo4w soon after.

Cool. Thanks

http://www.spatialys.com