> Not sure if this is the kind of stuff you were looking.
>
> https://gisunchained.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/coordenadas-dos-cantos-do-
> mapa-em-qgis-map-corner-coordinates-in-qgis/
>
> I knew I've read something about that in the past but didn't recall where.
And as soon as I found the map_extent_center variable, I focused all my
tests on it
Will give it a try. Thanks Alexandre

> A qui, 27/10/2016, 20:08, Nyall Dawson <nyall.daw...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> On 28 Oct 2016 1:51 AM, "DelazJ" <del...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Is that possible to create a label which displays the x and y
>> coordinates of a selected map item in the composer.
>> > I suspect x(@map_extent_center) to do the trick but I'm unable to find
>> how to call the map_extent_center variable in a label item as it's stuck to
>> the map item afaics.
>> >
>> > Any tip, please?
>>
>> It's not currently possible unless you write a python function to do this.
>>
>> Alexandre seems to have done it for me :)
What about extending the var function to take also the context of the
variable? If it's only one parameter then according to where it's called it
retrieves the good variable and with two parameters it looks for the
variable within the passed context, which can be id of a layer, a composer
item....

Harrissou