Hi

I am using the inverted polygon symbol so I can symbolise outside of my polygon
area which works well - I would also like to use the draw effects so I can
include an outer glow and shadow around my polygon area but when I turn these
on, the inverted style stops to display and reverts back to it symbolising my
polygon area. I am not sure if this is an issue or just how the symbology works
in QGIS?

How can I set it so that I can use the inverted polygon to style the area
outside of my polygon, as well as include a glow / shadow on my polygon area so
it appears to pop up from the surface?

Thanks, Chris