I suspect you already received an answer to this, but
I didn't see it.

I opened your file, did a save in my 2.14.3-Essen on
Win10 64 bit, closed QGIS, opened your file again, did
a QGIS2Web export and the result is:
www.mflan.com/temp/refuge/index.html

So it didn't work for me either.

Hopefully I will find where somebody else solved
this problem.

Mike