Hi Lester,

Things don't "magically" improve in QGIS without any efforts.

Nyall Dawson wrote two nice blog posts on how to effectively get things done/improved in QGIS:

http://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis/

and

http://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis-a-follow-up/

I think they are a really good summary on what you could do to get this issue fixed.

Andreas

Am 03.11.2016 um 11:35 schrieb Lester Anderson:
Hello,

Just thought I would see if the new version has improved (fixed) the
issue with graticules in map composer for Polar projections.

The latitude lines would be visible straightline segments (very
obvious) and longitide lines would be missing in places.

Posted about this issue a while back, so wanted to check and see if
any changes have been done in this respect (quite important for Polar
mapping!).

Thanks

Lester