Hi,

Yamaoka's tip is working. In my case QGIS misses MSVCP120.dll every time I install or update PGadmin 4.

Hope it helps.

Nicolas BOISTEAULT
Le 01/07/2016 à 09:19, Richard Duivenvoorde a écrit :
On 01-07-16 01:42, M.I. Sergio Lozano Torres wrote:
I would appreciate to be helped in the installation of QGis, since even
I succeeded in doing so, when I try to initiate QGI, I get the message
(translated from spanish): "The program con not be initiated because
MSVCP120 is missing in the computer. Try to reinstall the program so to
correct this problem" .
Hi,

You an try Yamaoka's tip, and I had on a Windows 'server' related
problems, and this was fixed by not using the 32bits version of osgeo4w
but the 64bits one.
Not sure if that is related though...

Richard