I used to program in my youth so I am familiar with programming concepts. But I
would have to learn python and how to create plugins for Qgis from scratch. So
that is not a project that will happen very fast if I do it. If it turns out
that I have to create a lot of maps like this I might start looking into it.
For now I will stick to Excel.
-Joe

Thanks,
-Joe