Hi,
There is no easy way.  The colours on the screen will never be as the colours
on print even with a screen calibration (but it would help if you can calibrate
the screen with the printer).  I normally deal with the publisher or the
printer directly.  You can ask for a recommended colour palet.  That can help.
You can also add a cd to the book with colour images.
Nicolas