Hi,
I wish I could help.  I don't have that version of Mapinfo.  You could try
installing an older version of the program to test.  My hope is that Nathan
will help you out.  It would be nice to have that code in the openWOR plugin.

http://www.geoinformations.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/extension-openwor-version-2-6-a1792.html

Nicolas