Hi,
try using "Multipart to singleparts" afterwards

Bernhard

Am 29.11.2016 um 12:31 schrieb Joris Hintjens:
Thanks for you input, but this does not work. It makes 1 multi polygon, not
multiple polygons. It asks an attribute to separate the polygons, but I have no
useful attributes that differ in the right way.

Joris
Op 29 nov. 2016, om 15:21 heeft Leknín Řepánek <godzilalal...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

vector -> geoprocessing tools -> dissolve