From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Havard
Tveite
Sent: torsdag 1. desember 2016 12.58
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] DISTANCE TO NEAREST POINT

MMQGIS does not seem to accept the same layer as source and destination.
The NNJoin plugin will calculate the distance to the nearest neighbour and will
identify it through its attribute values, but will not help you with the
plotting.

Håvard

On 29. nov. 2016 20:10, Ricardo Thompson wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I have a vector layer with eight locations and I want to calculate and plot
> the distance from each point to the nearest among them. I tried to use MMQGIS
> - Create - Hub distance, but nothing really comes out.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ricardo

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, NMBU Drøbakveien 31, POBox
5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 67231548 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.nmbu.no/imt/