Yes there is. Several options here since it's  only two maps

If the other atlas features don't matter/show in the maps, you can filter
the atlas layer to those two features.

If not, in the composer, you can also filter the atlas features.

Or, you can use the atlas preview mode and preview each of the maps, you
can then export them using the export options that are not near the atlas
bar. They will export only the current map.

A sex, 9/12/2016, 07:09, Juerg Lindauer <juerg.linda...@sz.ch> escreveu:

> Hi
>
> I've created an atlas with about 360 features. After printing them,
> i've found two maps with collided labling.
> When i change the properties of the labeling, is there a way to create
> only these two maps from the atlas? Without to print the whole atlas?
>
> Regards, Jürg
>

> Amt für Landwirtschaft
> Abt. Agrarmassnahmen und Bodenrecht
> Hirschistrasse 15