Hi,

I've just installed QGIS Desktop 2.14.9 in a Windows 10 64x. In the moment
i start the program it shows the next message

[image: Imagen integrada 1]

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS 2.14\bin\sgis-ltr-bin.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

if I click "Ok" the program will start normally but, on the top of the work
space appears the next messages

1. Plugin processing: The plugin will be disabled because it crashed QGIS
during last startup. Please report an issue and re-enable the plugin when
the problem has been solved.
2. Error de inicialización de GRASS: No se encontró GRASS en 'C:/Program
Files/QGIS 2.14/apps/grass/grass-7.0.4/bin' (GISBASE), el proveedor y el
complemento no funcionarán.

Are they related? How can i solve this?

Thanks for the help,

*David Gallo Vélez*