Hi Harrissou,

I have filed a ticket for your qgis-tr request: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1841 Please note that anyone can file these tickets (strong hint), just be sure to select the "Mailing Lists" component in the new ticket form. (so you can all file tickets, when you notice things that need changed for the Nabble forum <- hint again, ha)

-jeff

On 2017-01-13 10:18 AM, DelazJ wrote:
Hi,
Jeff, actually not all QGIS lists are available in Nabble. We miss
QGIS-Translations (see
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-QGIS-Translations-listnot-available-in-Nabble-tt5301305.html)
Any way to make it available?

Thanks,
Harrissou

<mailto:jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com>>:

    Also a reminder that all of these QGIS mailing lists can be easily
    searched through Nabble (one single search will hit all lists at
    once, very nicely):
    http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Quantum-GIS-f4099105.html