Processing Toolbox still looks for GRASS at /usr/bin/grass70.
The workaround I used is to add a softlink:
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/grass72/usr/bin/grass70
It was already pointed [1] out that the correct solution would be for Processing to use the generic /usr/bin/grass which will always point to the current version.

[1]http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2017-January/038874.html

On 2017-01-23 12:40 PM, Robert Nuske wrote:
Dear benefactor,

thanks a lot to the kind soul who did the packaging for 2.18.3 !
I now can see and open my GRASS data again in QGIS.

But I still can not execute GRASS commands from the Processing Toolbox.
I still get the same error message claiming my GRASS is not installed
correctly. But I can open GRASS 7.2 from the command line w/o problems.

Is there a setting telling QGIS where to look for GRASS?
I didn't find anything in the processing options. The GRASS GIS 7 commands are
already activated and the path to the GRASS 7 docs is fine.

cheers
   robert