On 2017-02-16 10:05, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
On 2017-02-16 09:28, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
Hi Richard,

On Thu, 16. Feb 2017 at 08:20:49 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
http://buten.norbit.de/~jef/
there is a 2.12.3 installer.

Or http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/windows/

But space on qgis.org and download.osgeo.org is very limited - so old versions
might disappear whenever room for new stuff is required.

@Juergen: is rsync not running anymore?

Anymore?  IIRC there never was one.

Ah, sorry, I thought it was a rsync job.

But clear. Then I think I will change the link here:
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html
in both the 'all releases' to point to the osgeo download site.

Other pages like:
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html
also have some links to qgis.org/downloads,
but as these are to the key and the latest ones I think it is ok to
leave these as is.

Regards,

Richard