Hi Randal,
copying projects is even simpler with the authentication. Just make sure that all users have the same id set for their PostgreSQL-connection. Another way to achieve what (I assume) you intend is to use my Plugin DataDrivenInputMask [1] that automatically creates combos for relations, checks for default and not null values etc.

Bernhard

[1] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataDrivenInputMask/