From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of
David Kabay
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:27 PM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Creating Systematic sampling plot design

Hi

I have the QGIS manual for 2.8 but are using 2.16  version.  I want to do
the above.  The manual says go to vector and then to Research Tools.  I go
to vector (along the top) of my 2.16 but there is no ""research tool" tab.
Where is it.  I looked in other places but cannot find it.  Is 2.16
different??  If not where can I find it or something similar.

Thanks

Regards

Dave

Dave Kabay

KABAY rehabilitation, environmental and biological CONSULTANTS Pty Ltd

 19A Priestley Street

Embleton WA  6062

 Phone 08 6142 6756  Mob 0417 950 508

Work Power bb