Hi

I am using the raster calculator to compute NDVI maps from nanosatellite
images. I have one image (one out of many) for which the calculator
produces an output image of Nan values. No problems with any of the other
images.

The original 4-band 16-bit image has values in all channels - the histogram
in properties dialog looks fine.

I also used Clipper to cut out a small polygonal portion (an agricultural
field) of the original satellite image, and that works, and similarly has
positive pixel intensities in all 4 channels. But applying raster
calculator also produces an image filled with NaN values.

Can anyone suggest how I might detect the source of the error?

Dvoralai