Hi Tony,

If you detail a bit more what they are struggling with, it might help with a
response.

Phil (Tassie)

From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tony
Fram
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 1:16 PM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Tutoring request (resent)

Hi,

Apologies if this is an inappropriate post; guidance accepted.

I have been asked to help a self described 'elderly' farming couple come to
grips with qgis, as I have some computer knowledge. However I have next to no
qgis knowledge and feel I would be little use. They have told me the online
help only gets them so far...

Would anyone from around the Victoria Australia 3737 postcode ( or beyond if
you feel it could be managed) be willing to handhold these folk through till
they are comfortable with those parts of the application they will need most?
They have some data from a migration from E-Farmer and an initial foray or two
into qgis.

Hoping someone could point us to a suitable solution.

With thanks,

Tony