From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Allan
Younger
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2017 8:08 PM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Geology symbols

How do you insert mapped structural symbols into a plan?
These have a compass orientation & inclination direction.
These can be any orientation but I cannot see how you can have in one layer.
Only close success I have had putting single symbols in a layer, must be a
better way.
Allan Younger

This email is intended for the named recipient only.  The information it
contains may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not reproduce or distribute any part of this email, disclose its contents to
any other party or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
message.