Good morning everybody
In the past I used to symbolize my vector layers with svg symbols in QGIS on
windows and Qgis server on debian.
All I had to do was to create a folder in my windows PC "myfolder" and to
create a folder with the same name on debian under /usr/share/qgis/svg/ (i.e
/usr/share/qgis/svg/myfolder)

Svg files used on windows were correctly used in qgis server too

Now my qgis projects aren't symbolized correctly anymore and I get a
question mark instead of the svg used (symbol not found I guess...)

I am on debian last stable and qgis server 2.18.12.

Is there some way to solve this problem?
Thanks for any help
Pietro