Hallo

I have some incomplete gps recordings. For whatever reason the tracks
weren't recorded all way long, there are some gaps. I could easily
rebuild/repair them by means of satellite images if I knew how to do that
by means of QGIS.

So I would like know what I have to do in order to alter an recorded gpx
track but without losing the timestamps. I want to:

   - add tracks (track points)
   - split tracks
   - merge tracks
   - add timestamps to manual added tracks/ track points based on the
   original ones
   - snaps tracks / track points to features (mainly roads) in osm or
   google maps.
   - export the altered records so that geosetter
   <http://www.geosetter.de/en/> can read them flawless.

thank you

stefamn