Hi Richard,

On Fri, 02. Feb 2018 at 10:53:01 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> > Wouldn't download.osgeo.org suffice to bypass cloudflare in case of a
> > problem
> > there without suggesting it's something special for ubuntu?

> download.qgis.org you mean?

Yes, of course (hm, did I delete the other reference that I corrected?  I'm
sure I fixed that once ;))

> I think in general (big) download sites is a good thing to use the
> service of cloudflare? It keeps the pressure from our own servers?

Well, I think the main pressure are the windows standalones and OSGeo4W and
those are at download.osgeo.org (sic!)

> nocache.qgis.org ?

Yes, that nails it.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode