Hi Tobias,
I don't think so, but I am not sure. I didn't find anything about this in the
term of usage. If you publish something, sure you have to follow the terms of
use and put the attribution on your maps...

best
stefan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Giese
Projektleiter/Consultant
FOSS Academy Kompaktkurs Winterschule 2018
Grundwissen zum Aufbau von Geodateninfrastrukturen mit Open-Source-Software
https://www.foss-academy.com/schulungstermine/kompaktkurs-winterschule
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Schwimmbadstr. 2
79100 Freiburg