Von: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von
McDonaldR
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2018 16:32
An: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org; qgis-develo...@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-user] Data defined @symbol_color outlines

Hi List

This issue (https://issues.qgis.org/issues/15132) refers to using the
@symbol_color function to make the outline of graduated/categorised features
the same colour as the fill.  There is a fix by Nyall from over a year ago but
I wonder if there has been a regression?

I am using both the latest 2.99 master and 2.18.16 64-bit versions on Windows 7
and if I render a polygon layer using the categorised or graduated renderer and
set the outline colour using @symbol_color then the legend doesn't reflect the
style shown on the map. The features are rendered correctly (I like using
"darker(@symbol_color,150)") on the map canvas and the print composer but the
legend in the table of contents and on the composer layout show the default
outline colour.

The only way I can get the legend to update is to set the outline/stroke colour
to the fill colour for each category and then make it slightly darker - not too
much of a hassle if there are a few but a hassle if there are more than that.

Can anyone else confirm this?  And has there been a regression or was the fix
for something slightly different?

Thanks in advance

Ross

Ross McDonald | GIS Data Coordinator | Angus Council, People, IT | Angus House,
Orchardbank Business Park, Sylvie Way, Forfar DD8 1AT | t: 01307 476419

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error,
please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error
you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This
message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation
and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for
security and network management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate
content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message
or any attachment.